Individual Health & Wellness Services (online and office appointments available)
Our focus is making behavior change easier, but these changes are not a quick fix. Sometimes you will see immediate benefits (more energy, better sense of control, etc.), but behavior changes often take more than 2-3 appointments to achieve.
- Tailored wellness and weight loss packages
- Pantry & fridge makeovers, and more
- Chronic disease management with nutrition counseling, exercise prescription, and general stress management techniques
- Nutrition counseling and health coaching(individual and small group/team/family coaching is available) in the areas of healthy eating, active living, and stress management
- Life Balance is what we all need to be more energetic, productive, happy individuals. You don’t have to forego a healthy life because it costs too much. There are resources available to assist community members become healthier at any income level.
- Nutrition counseling and Medical Nutrition Therapy
- specializing in weight management/weight loss, diabetes, hypertension, and cholesterol-lowering intervention
- nutrition counseling on other areas, such as food allergies, sports nutrition, and vegetarian diets is also available
- We do not process insurance, but you are provided a superbill for our services that can be submitted to your insurance company if your policy covers our services.
- Health coaching
- specializing in healthy eating, physical activity, and stress management
- Intrinsic Coaching is used with a focus on the 6 dimensions of wellness
- Nutrient Analysis & Report
- 3 day diet record evaluated using computerized nutrient analysis to identify deficiencies
- Body Composition Analysis & Report
- BMI, percent body fat, percent muscle mass, visceral fat, resting metabolic rate, blood pressure, and girth measurements are taken to determine risk for chronic disease and track changes.
Studies show that people looking to improve their fitness and improve their health achieve significantly greater results when using a dietitian or wellness coach. Anna will increase the benefits of wellness by designing a tailored program for you that combines medical nutrition therapy, health promotion and health education, and wellness coaching.
Group Classes, Seminars, & Workshops
- Presentations in the community
- Group class series
- Supermarket tours
- These can all be registered for as an individual or as a group
- We work with partners in the community to rotate locations in Denton and Flower Mound for your convenience
- Webinars coming this fall!
- Walking teams or friends
- Nutrition coaching
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Stress management & effective tools for coping with stress
- Health coaching for an active lifestyle
- Weight loss or management programs
- Health promotion program development (worksite wellness programs) for organizations and worksites of all sizes
Often health behavior change is made easier when we have supportive individuals making these changes with us. The small groups are a great way to master the balance of not getting lost in a huge program and getting the support and frequent accountability that you need to keep on track with your goals.
We can create a Lunch N Learn or Workshop series at your worksite or church, please use the contact us form to tell us your needs.
What might this look like?
- Health promotion and wellness programs for groups
- Weight management programs tailored toward 4 or 5 friends or an entire family who want to lose weight together
- Walking or active living programs among residents at an apartment complex, housing development, or senior living facility
Love to Live Well offers the following services:
- Individual Nutrition Counseling and Health Coaching
- Small group/family path to wellness packages
- community classes
- Larger, more comprehensive wellness programs aimed to reduce health care costs for employers
- Virtual programs (individual and groups)
- Consulting services
- Speak to groups about health and wellness
I do not process insurance yet, but I do provide you all documentation needed to seek reimbursement by your insurance company for an out-of-network provider. Not all insurance companies cover my services, so it is best to call your insurance company before our first appointment to see if it covers Medical Nutrition Therapy for your diagnosis. You may also be required to meet a deductible for out-of-network providers before you will be reimbursed. These are the worst-case scenarios; I do have other clients who submit and get 100% reimbursement based on their plan.
Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Accounts/Wellness Services
Often Flexible Spending Accounts or Health Savings Accounts do reimburse 100% for my services and wellness programs for most large insurance carriers will reimburse for at least some of my services as wellness if your out-of-network deductible is high. Some of these plans require that a physician referral is necessary for reimbursement, so it is always best to check with your insurance plan to learn their requirements.
According to the Internal Revenue Service, obesity treatments can qualify for tax deductions.
Unfortunately, Medicare only covers Medical Nutrition Therapy for diabetes and chronic kidney disease despite its effectiveness in managing a host of other conditions. I have decided instead to offer a sliding fee scale to all Medicare recipients to increase access to MNT services.
Sliding fee scale is available on packaged services for those who qualify. See Pricing.